Global Head of Supply Chain Management (m/f)
On behalf of our customer, a technology group headquartered in Germany, Rhein-Main Area, we are looking to fill the position of Head of Global Supply Chain Management (m/f).
Your major responsibilities:
- You will analyze the existing global supply chains, develop and implement a supply chain strategy serving profitable growth including customer service, integrated planning, customer order fulfilment, return handling, distribution/logistics/warehousing and replenishment.
- Therefore, you will structure and develop all processes of the supply chains with internal and external partners.
- You will report to the Executive VP Global Operations and establish and control transparent and significant SCM KPIs globally and secure logistic chains and supply chain activities.
- You will coordinate interfaces with all locations, external partners/suppliers, global sales heads, local sales departments, Quality Management, R&D and the strategic purchasing department.
- You will be responsible for the active materials management and management of improvement potentials with Operations.
- You will establish Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with relevant customers set by the market or customer and you will have the active role for defining and meeting service level targets.
- You have successfully completed your academic degree in Engineering, machine construction or equivalent and gained relevant working experience in the field of Global Supply Chain Management.
- Moreover, you have a distinctive approach to customer management, your service orientation has to be self-evident and you enjoy networking with others.
- You have the willingness to operate in an international environment and the intercultural sensitivity to efficiently work with European, Asian and American counterparts.Furthermore, you have excellent communication skills in German and English to present yourself as highly credible and convincing in conversations with colleagues or clients.
- Thus, you have the ability to put yourself into the position of your business partner to understand their challenges.
- Of course you are strategically oriented, a structured thinker as well as a self-dependent and self-starting individual.
In addition, you have an eye for the bigger picture, strive to build understanding and a clarity of purpose in order to deliver convincing and creative solutions for actual and future challenges.
We look forward to receiving your application! Should you have any questions in advance please call:
Dr. Andrea Sandmöller
Tel. +49 172 3546586
NotchDelta Executive Search
Rheingaustrasse 190 - 65203 Wiesbaden