Sales Specialist Analytical Chemistry & Mass Spectrometry, Germany (m/f)
Our client is a leading manufacturer of automated laboratory instrumentation, and solutions for clinical diagnostics, research and drug discovery.
We are searching you for a challenging position in a dynamic and international organization.
Territory: Germany - Ability to support Switzerland and Austria, Home Office.
- Selling workstations and consumables around mass spectrometry sample preparation; ensure that sales objectives are met or exceeded within acceptable profit goals.
- Working with existing & new customers to identify their needs, understand their application methodology, offering appropriate solutions.
- Supporting all aspects of the sale, from pre-sale (quotes, contracts, demonstration) through the installation and post-sale support process.
- Budgeting for existing and potential customers, preparation of forecasts, maintenance of CRM, creation of reports.
- Maintaining a high level of consultative sales skills, product and application methodology knowledge, with associated features and benefits required to convert customer needs to sales.
- Analyzing relevant market requirements with regard to product innovations and pricing - including success-oriented reagent leasing models.
- Prioritizing the creation of reference customers in the first three months after product launch with the support of product management and the sales development team.
- Close co-operation with the service team, and the local sales representatives of the company’s other product lines.
Your ideal qualification:
- Scientific degree and practical experience in LC/MS sample prep solutions in clinical chemistry; alternatively technical education with proven experience in LC/MS sample prep solutions sales and applications.
- Experience in an internationally operating industrial enterprise or in a major clinical laboratory.
- Highly analytical mind-set, effective communication skills and a strong sense of cross functional agility.
- Well-organized and business oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to manage workload with a high degree of independence.
- Excellent oral and written skills in German and English, and ideally one more European language.
- Ability to travel (also on short notice).
- Valid driver's license.
Please, contact for further questions, or send your CV to:
Dr. Astrid Bruynck
NotchDelta Executive Search
Tel. +49 - 7665 - 947 4843
Mobil +49 - 171 - 419 6133