Sales Account Executive Genomics, North-Germany (m/f/d)
Our client is a leading manufacturer of automated laboratory instrumentation and cutting-edge technology products for Life Sciences, and clinical diagnostics.
This sales role takes care of the NGS workflow solutions product portfolio, and operates home office-based, located in the Northern Germany territory.
It is a challenging position in a dynamic, international and diverse organization.
It includes a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, and exciting career opportunities, incl. a wide range of training courses.
- Prospect, develop, and close sales at or above goal in the assigned territory; develop and implement plans to achieve assigned sales growth.
- Develop and maintain high-level customer satisfaction and retention through one-on-one contact with current and potential customers.
- Generate leads for sales; contact prospective customers to determine product needs and perform sales presentations.
- Participate in sales meetings and provide quality input.
- Work closely with commercial and global marketing colleagues to develop tactics and programs.
- Maintain CRM, keeping all customer information current, and provide accurate forecast information.
Your ideal qualification:
- Degree in biology, biochemistry or comparable.
- Field sales or field applications experience with demonstrated track record in selling complex products or solutions.
- Knowledge of biotech and academic accounts within territory.
- Familiarity with Next Generation Sequencing technologies; knowledge of top NGS platforms, applications and tool providers required.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high self-motivation.
- Flexibility; able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent German and English language skills, in word and writing.
- Ability to travel.
Please, contact for further questions:
Dr. Astrid Bruynck
NotchDelta Executive Search
Tel. +49 - 7665 - 947 4843
Mobil +49 - 171 - 419 6133
By sending us your application documents you agree that we save and store them according to our GDPR regulations.