Head of BU (m/f) Ingredient Systems
Our customer is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-driven natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. Due to their constant growth, we are looking to fill the position of Head of BU (m/f) Ingredient Systems, based in Frankfurt/Main area
Expectations and Accountability of Job:
Promoting new products and business ideas in the food and beverage industry and holding commercial responsibility for the respective product group, taking the business unit strategy into account.
Your responsibilites / tasks:
- Developing and implementing the business unit strategy and deriving measures for the respective product groups.
- Ensuring that product presentations are created correctly and holding them at Business Development customer workshops in collaboration with Sales and at public appearances of the company.
- Market and competition analysis concerning ingredients, technologies and concepts of each business unit and adapting the business unit strategy where appropriate.
- Defining revenue planning for the business unit in the field of responsibility in accordance with defined performance indicators (CMI) and defining measures for improving the revenue situation.
- Defining the pricing strategy for the product groups within the business unit in the field of responsibility in consultation with Pricing and, if necessary, Sales.
- Specifying guidelines for the compilation of product information and the subsequent in-house training sessions.
- Selecting ItMs for the business unit in the field of responsibility for submission to the innovation committee and managing the innovation pipeline until the commercialisation stage.
- Ensuring and carrying out the best possible preparation for trade fair appearances.
- Ensuring and managing selected target accounts and customer projects, including relationship management in collaboration with Sales.
- Developing and implementing business development strategies for expanding the market share of the respective business unit, including the M&A pipeline and strategic joint ventures.
- Establishing and developing a qualified and motivated team. Leading, assessing and developing directly subordinate employees in a professional and disciplinary capacity. Determining individual personnel measures in consultation with HR.
- Planning personnel, material and financial resources. Adhering to the approved budget and introducing suitable measures to counteract potential and actual deviations in consultation with the line manager.
- Continuously standardising and optimising processes and organisational structures and initiating corresponding measures.
- Implementing and ensuring an optimum exchange of information within the division and with the interfaces.
- Implementing and ensuring efficient and effective processes in the company's internal IT systems and their documentation.
- Graduate in Business Administration, Food Technology, Ecotrophology or similar
- About 8-10 years of professional experience in product management, sales or marketing
- At least 5 years of leadership experience
If you are interested in this role please contact, or email your CV to Dr. Andrea Sandmöller (Tel. +49 (0)172 3546586; email@example.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!