Sales Development Specialist Benchtop Solutions, Europe (m/f)
Our client is a leading manufacturer of automated laboratory instrumentation and cutting-edge technology products for Life Sciences and clinical diagnostics.
We are searching you for a challenging position in a dynamic, international and diverse organization.
This European Sales Development role operates home office-based, preferably in Germany, Austria or Benelux, living near a European airport.
It includes a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, and exciting career opportunities, incl. a wide range of training courses.
- Contribute to the EMEA Sales Development Plan for benchtop solutions, i.e. a product portfolio incl. multi-mode readers, washers and nano-dispensing products.
- Go to person for assigned portfolio, technically and commercially.
- Execute sales development and marketing activities to grow business according to plan, e.g. target identification, roadshows, promotions, trainings.
- Monitor funnel and initiate measures to keep business on track vs plan.
- Analyze and identify market trends and derive regional growth strategies.
Your ideal qualification:
- Master degree in biology, biochemistry or comparable.
- Additional business education is advantageous.
- Experience in multimode reader, imaging technology and applications.
- Experience in Business Development, sales or sales support.
- English business fluent; second western European language is highly desired.
- Organized, team oriented with strong commercial and technical skills.
- Openness for other cultured and mentalities.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
Please, contact for further questions:
Dr. Astrid Bruynck
NotchDelta Executive Search
Tel. +49 - 7665 - 947 4843
Mobil +49 - 171 - 419 6133
By sending us your application documents you agree that we save and store them according to our GDPR regulations.