Plant General Manager, Chemical Industry, Romania (m/f)
Our client is a leading manufacturer of adsorbents used for industrial/food/pharmaceutical & bioprocessing industries.
In Romania one of their worldwide production sites is located.
The Plant General Manager takes over responsibility for keeping with the company’s strategic growth plans by taking the overall management responsibility for the manufacturing plant, supporting the global supply chain operation and taking over the task of a “solution finder”. He/she is the face of the company to the local authorities and residents.
The position offers an exciting leadership assignment in an international environment. It is an unrivalled opportunity for personal growth within a well-organized, financially sound and promising business and offers a competitive salary package according to international standards.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of the manufacturing plant to achieve the product quality and availability necessary to satisfy the requirements of sales.
- Support the sales organisation and develop close working relationships to allow the Sales Departments to best serve the customer.
- Optimize production, including costs, quality and raw materials utilization and develop the workforce to improve the company’s competitiveness in a fast-moving business environment.
- Develop, maintain and monitor: Working conditions/ & safety, Environmental awareness and protection, Company image
- Participate in the annual budget preparation and to report routinely against budget to Senior Management by monitoring monthly performance. Determine any necessary corrective actions and ensure their implementation
- Develop good communication/coordination with other manufacturing plants within the organisation.
- Maintain and promote sound public relations with various government agencies and the surrounding community.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or similar, PhD is a plus.
- Chemical or pharmaceutical background; ideally experience in copolymer manufacturing, and operation of clean room facilities.
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment.
- Enjoying working in a diverse international environment.
- Good verbal and written skills in English, ideally but not necessarily in Romanian.
- Capacity to travel internationally, including customer visits.
Please, contact for further information / questions, or send us your CV.
Dr. Astrid Bruynck
Mobile +49 - 171 - 419 6133
Mobile +43 - 699 - 1390 9554
NotchDelta Executive Search
By providing your application documents you agree that we save and store them to GDPR regulations.