Application Specialist pre-sales, Detection instruments, GE-A-CH (m/f/d)
Our client is a leading manufacturer of automated laboratory instrumentation and cutting-edge technology products for Life Sciences, and clinical diagnostics.
This is a multi-faceted role, operating within an EMEA sales development team, responsible for the pre-sales activities around capital investment multimode readers.
It potentially offers an opportunity for an entry into a sales support function in industry.
The position is home office based, located in Germany operating with a focus on Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and eventually France.
It is a challenging position in a dynamic, international and diverse organization. It includes a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, and exciting career opportunities, incl. a wide range of training courses.
- Support sales with product and application advice and with product demonstrations (on-site and online) in sales projects, mostly in GE-A-CH.
- Identify new applications and customer groups for focus products.
- Work with other members of the sales development team to produce suitable training, marketing and sales materials to address new customer groups.
- Maintain state-of-the-art product and application expertise by attending conferences, trainings and meetings.
- Cooperate closely with sales development to share market and competitor intelligence.
- Support the sales development team developing and executing annual marketing strategies.
- Network with key opinion leaders and partners to drive the business.
- Support sales teams with trainings on products, software and demo best practices.
- Support product management and R&D with internal beta tests of new products if required.
Your ideal qualification:
- Strong knowledge in life science (Biology, Biochemistry, Cell-based Assays) and multimode readers.
- Experience in research is a plus.
- Being comfortable to present products and solutions in front of small to medium size groups.
- Ability to understand customer demands (technical and application) and develop suitable product solutions.
- Ability to understand new applications, identify fits to the existing product range, and develop suitable sales strategies.
- Ability to communicate and understand the needs of the internal and external clients.
- Fluency in German and English, in word and writing; a 3rd European language is an advantage.
Readiness to 60% traveling.
Please, contact for further questions:
Dr. Astrid Bruynck
NotchDelta Executive Search
Tel. +49 - 7665 - 947 4843
Mobil +49 - 171 - 419 6133
By sending us your application documents you agree that we save and store them according to our GDPR regulations.