Head (m/f/d) of EHS Governance and Performance
Our customer is an international family-owned company and technology group headquartered in Hanau, Germany. The company’s roots go back to a family pharmacy started in 1660. Today, the group includes businesses in the environmental, electronics, health, and industrial applications sectors. On behalf of them we are looking for a
Head of EHS Government and Performance (m/f/d).
The following challenges await you:
- In this role you manage and lead the EHS Governance and Performance Team within Corporate EHS and therewith actively foster people development within the team.
- You define and maintain the Assessment and Performance Strategy of the Company Group as well as develop, review, and maintain global EHS Guidelines and Procedures.
- Furthermore, you define, maintain, and conduct the EHS Development path (incl. Toolbox, Processes and Assessment Program) as well as the Corporate EHS Compliance Audit Program (incl. site and audit team selection, preparation, auditing, lead closing meetings, reporting and QA).
- You will manage and conduct EHS Due Diligence Assessments and associated services as part of M&A projects.
- In addition, you will develop, review, maintain and conduct the Special Emphasis Program, the Enhesa Legal Register as well as the Intelex EHS Software and associated services.
- Together with your team you will develop, review, and maintain indicent statistics, compliance statistics and KPI reporting and serve as EHS Interface to Corporate Insurance and Corporate Risk Management.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the coordination of Corporate EHS communication, Corporate EHS focus campaigns and Corporate EHS training programs.
- You serve as trusted advisor, build strong client relationships and a sustainable network within the Company Group.
- Successfully completed university degree in Occupation Safety, Environment, Public Law, or related fields
- 10 + years´ professional experience in comparable EHS role involving international projects and management responsibility
- Inspired and open-minded character with a strong consulting spirit
- Excellent knowledge of EHS legal requirements for Germany and abroad
- Long termin experience in the field of EHS audits, EHS assessments and EHS due diligence projects
- Trained as ISO 14001/ ISO 45001 Auditor desired but not required
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills, strong process understanding, strong analytical skills as well as project management skills in complex environments
- International work experience and intercultural approach as well as willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required (approx. 30%)
- Fluent in German and English
Interested in this position? We look forward to receiving your application!
Any further questions? Then please contact: Dr. Andrea Sandmöller, Managing Partner
Tel. +49 172 3546586
Link to our Videoconference Room: NotchDelta-CloudTalk-EHS
By providing your application documents you agree that we save and store them according to GDPR regulations.